Establish and maintain productive business relations/ partnerships with clients to enhance MTN services and sales for MTN.
• Assist in building an in-depth knowledge of the client’s operating environment, business drivers, objectives, strengths and challenges to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic needs.
• Develop a contact strategy; create and maintain an account development plan for each of the allocated accounts.
• Assist clients in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN Mobile Advertising products and services.
• Handle all customer requests for service successfully including fault reports and billing queries.
• Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
• Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery.
• Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer, and ensure compliance with MTN standards.
• Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated regional accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day to day basis.
• Conduct research on potential customers and potential spend profile using the data mining system and analysis industries to identify new prospects or opportunities.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
• Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision – making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans.
• Ensure integrated channel management supported by appropriate systems such as the CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports.
Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job
• A valid driver’s license
• May be required to work extended hours /overtime/weekends
• 80% of work is carried out on the field
• National travel and a valid driver’s license.
• Constantly on the road prospecting for new clients and selling more services to existing
4 years work experience including:
• Experience in the sales environment of a telecommunications company, preferably customer-facing
• Exposure to strategic planning
• Basic Mobile Advertising Knowledge
• Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
• Sales Training
• Key Account Management Training
• Relationship Management
• Customer care/focus
BEd, BSc, HND or BA