- Daily posteing of Accounts on ERP.
- Accurate and timely booking of Expenses in the correct cost center
- Review of Trial Balance
- Control Bank Reconciliation is done on daily basis
- Review and analysis of Bank Charges
- Disbursement Operational Budgets.
- Monthly reconciliation and closure of Suppliers' accounts.
- Management of Fixed Assets Register
- Eligible Candidate Should Possess The Following Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, MS Dynamics NAV an advantage.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports. statements and projections.
- A first class or 2nd class upper BSc/BA Undergraduate degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant experience in a similar accounting or audit role
- Ability ro analyze, evaluate and review mformation pertaining to audits and audit re