- To coordinate the regional audit teams activities and ensure total compliance with Management policy regarding internal control pan Nigeria
- Identify Internal Controls strangths and weaknesses, accounting errors or compliance violations.
- Suggest various remedies to de risk the operations of the company
Duties & Responsibities
- Reporting to the Head of Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and performing audits across all locations within a region.
- The role win ensure that controls embedded in company processes are in place and adequate.
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments in consultation with Head of Audit
- Document work done in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the Head of Audit on the implementation of assigned engagements
- Monitor changes to company's policies and procedures, documenting and storing such data in the database maintained by the unit
- Provide technical contribution to resolve issues on assigned engagements