1. Contribute to the creation and development of brand strategy to grow brands market share volume/value and profitability; and oversee strategy implementation.
2. Support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the brand by developing solid brand strategies that grow and sustain brand performance
3. Monitor and report the regional brand’s performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.)
4. Explore & exploit new growth opportunities for the brand.
5. Initiate and lead the NPD process ensuring that its requirements are managed and delivered according to targets with clear hand over to CBUs at Gate 2
6. Collate local consumer insights and output from research plans to feed into the development of the brand strategy
7. Define pricing policy for products within the brand portfolio in the Region
8. Develop regional communication material aligned to the brand strategy and that support the delivery of CBU brand plans
9. Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement
10. Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support brand growth