Our client, a facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy organization located in Lagos Island seeks the services of business development managers. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and oversee to the growth of the business in the regions.
- Generating, following up and closing new business opportunities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Sc / B.A Degree (Not lower than a second class division) in any related field with a minimum of 5 years experience on the role. He / She must possess the following skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Networking and Market Knowledge
- Prospecting, Persuasion and Closing Skills
- Good reporting skills
- Result oriented and self driven
- South East : Base - Port Harcourt (Covering; Akwa-ibom, Cross-river, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Rivers and Benue)
- South South: Base - Warri (Covering; Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and Kogi)
- South West: Base - Lagos/Ibadan (Covering; Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Oyo, Osun and Ogun)
- North: Base - Kano (Covering; Nassarawa, Abuja, Niger, Plateau, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Jigawa, Borno and Yobe)
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating the Job code, Job Title and Zone as subject of the mail e.g DQC/AM/BD/001- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/ SOUTH- EAST ZONE