Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them
• Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients
as part of the sales effort.
• General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with
the company’s business goals.
• Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual
• Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall
• Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving
client acquisition goals.
• Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales
• Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of
Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
• Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and
• Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria
• General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the
company’s business goals.
• Minimum of HND in Accounting or related discipline
• Minimum of 2years experience working in a Micro finance bank
• Applicant must be resident in Anambra
• You must be performance driven with a proven track record
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication and Marketing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills