Job Title: REGIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (MS-RCSO-001)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria
Department: MD’s Office
Reports To: General Manager
Minimum Qualification: Higher Education Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: 10-15yrs
Age: 45yrs- 55yrs
Preferred State of Origin: Rivers or Bayesla State
Nos. of Slot: 1
A Regional Chief Security Officer is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of Security, Planning, Co-ordination and Execution of the Security in the Regional Office.
Summary of essential job functions of a Chief Security Officer
- Responsible for interfacing between the Security Department, General Yard, Guest House, Project Sites on security matters
- Supervision of all Physical Security functions in the region including security guards and Policemen.
- Ensuring the enforcement of access control measures at the General Yard, Guest House, Project Sites and all area of coverage.
- Security education of staff in the region
- Regular sensitization and briefing of security guards in their region to ensure unflagging alertness.
- Liaison with Law Enforcement agencies in their region and organizing Armed Police coverage of areas of operation including the yard and guest houses.
- Liaison with Guards Service Provider representative in their region to ensure that only well trained and responsible guards are deployed to the areas of Operation (General Yard, Guest House and Project Sites.
- Report and investigate all breaches of security in the region.
- Prepare and present to H/O monthly Situation Report and Periodic Threat Analysis on their operational region.
- Higher Education Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have worked in the Military or Police Force
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office