We are looking for a Market Development Research Assistant for our Dubai office located in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). This individual will be responsible for researching various opportunities and feasibility of new office locations for Al Tamimi & Company in the region.
- Preparing feasibility studies and business plans for new office locations in the region.
- Coordinating with the Head of Marketing and other relevant Heads of Department/Office to research business development opportunities in existing office locations, as well as preparing reports for this.
- Assisting with implentation of the respective research.
- Facilitating effective communication between Heads of Office and the designated marketing support to enable cooperation and valuable input to office operations.
- Undertaking general research projects as requested by the Managing Partner from time to time.
- Undertaking company administrative duties for the regional office management group such as minute taking, scheduling meetings, drafting memos etc.
Reporting to: General Manager and Partner responsible for International Offices.
-Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
-Experience in legal enviornment desireable.
-Minimum Bachelors Degree - Ideally Masters Degree in relevant field (ie Marketing, Business, Economics, Politics etc)
-Solid Academic background.
Language Skills: English (1st language/native)
Current Residence: UAE Only