Defines and implements the company’s general policy within its structure with the Director of Deployment and
the General Management. Ensures the targets of the respective Multi Zones are met in terms of deployment
delivery, resource planning and financial objectives. The role is also accountable for the Multi Zone budget and
profitability for each Financial Year.
· Delivery of month on month deployment targets as per customer requirements
· Maintain all deployment delivery within budget and agreed timelines
· Ensure coordination of equipment supply, vendor allocation and consider the profitability of the managed Multi Zones
· Deploy new Group activities in close collaboration with the Deployment Director and local management team
· Prepare the annual budget and set the investment forecasts in the short and medium term
· Liaise with operations for smooth handover and working relationship between deployment and operations
· Maintain close relationships with government bodies and local communities
· Sourcing and assistance in negotiation of annual framework agreements with suppliers and providers of subsidiary
requirements (rental, materials,…) in collaboration with the Procurement Department
· Provide regular reporting of results to the Deployment Director
· Ensure end to end tracking and reporting of CAPEX spend related to Network roll out and IS build
· Implement the business plan to achieve defined goals and objectives, including capital and expense responsibili ties as
defined for the market portfolio.
· Establish and maintain strong positive relationships with all stakeholders.
· Provide support to the Commercial and Operations team; Provide support for existing site upgrades as well as new
builds, build-to-suit and rooftop projects.
· Support to identify, secure, and integrate new acquisition targets to achieve growth objectives.
· Coordinate with the HQ Deployment team, Operations, Legal, Finance and other internal departments to execute all the
activities required for financial feasibility, structural analysis, development and redevelopment capital expenditures,
contract drafting and execution and billing.
· Maintain positive relationships with regional service provider vendors/partners; support to negotiate vendor contracts,
monitor vendor performances, and grow the region’s vendor/partner network.
· Provide consistent, accurate, and timely reports on business, financial, and deployment parameters and information as
required by the Director of Deployments and/or the CTO and all stakeholders
· Oversee continuous enforcement of and compliance with all aspects of the deployment business activities with
· Excellent knowledge of the geographical area: nature of products, target clients, local economy
· Knowledge of telecommunications colocation sector
· Significant experience in team management
· Strong interpersonal and business skills
· Experienced and knowledgeable in finance and budgeting
· Skills in overall management of activities: management, economics, human resources
· Knowledge of standards and regulations of security and quality (working conditions, environmental standards, fire,
· Knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations with regard to telecommunications infrastructure
· 10 years’ experience in Telecom Deployment, with at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial level.
· A University Degree in Civil Works or Engineering or a relevant field.
· A postgraduate degree is desirable
· 3 years’ experience in Nigeria.