- Driving a strong EHS, Quality and Compliance culture within the team. Ensuring effective systems of work are implemented, reviewed and improved. Drive positive behavior and encourage an open reporting and learning environment.
- Supporting adjacent functions including Sourcing, Sales and Invitation to Order (ITO) during the services tendering and order hand over phases, to ensure contractual commitments are understood and carried out effectively.
- Drive a Field Service team operating rhythm – including but not limited to EHS, Quality, OTD, finance and productivity – to drive effective performance optimization and monitoring which includes managing and reporting functional business.
- Manage the functional cost budgeting and is responsible for spend performance.
- Manage the Field Service team+ competence through recording, assessment and training programs
- Promote employee development & career progression through the GE Oil and Gas organization. Create and manage functional succession plans. Ensuring annual Employee management System (EMS) participation is thorough and timely.
- Manage Field Service development and investment plans that supports expansion, new capability, and efficiency and capacity improvements.
- Manage the execution of all Field Service activities efficiently in order to achieve our on time delivery commitments
- Champion continuous improvement projects that balance safety, speed & quality to enhance output and utilization
- Supporting regional revenue and margin commitments and objectives. Support customer payment resolution.
- Drive quick & effective closure of any assigned CIRs, Audit Findings, RCAs/NCAs, and CAPA cases.
- Manage the forecasting, utilization and deployment of the FS personnel
- Manage the field resource pools, according to the local business requirements and global fulfillment workforce capacity
- Interfacing with customers, sales, project management and integrated services to coordinate appropriate technical resources when and where required.
- Actively Support Global Services improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required/requested by their manager.
- B.Sc/B.Eng. or preferably M.Sc/M.Eng in a relevant course
- EHS and Quality management systems proficient
- 10-15 years key experience in Management and Technical/Field service.
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, Power point, Primavera RMT
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 40%
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively perform & contribute in a matrix team environment
- Knowledge of products and processes for customer requirements, and budgeting / financial processes.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- 6 Sigma, Lean and continues improvement champion
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Subsea/Surface experience is desired
· Strong analytical ability
· Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
· Reporting and analysis experience preferred
· Ability to effectively lead multi-functional team
· Ability to communicate at all levels of customer organization and within GE
· Prior experience managing a budget and project margin is preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills