As a Finance Process Lead, you will be responsible and contribute as part of the Regional TaO Team to the successful outcomes of the project, working closely with the Centre, the Region and the End markets to clearly understand and anticipate project/business needs, continuously seeking opportunities to raise quality standards and minimise lead times.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the above processes for the end markets in the Region, including the following key activities (for the assigned processes):
- Co-ordinate, validate and analyse change impact assessment
- Perform filtering of end market gaps and support fit gap workshops
- Support solutioning of business gaps and legal, fiscal, regulatory requirement (LFRs)
- Manage change requests and take them to conclusion
- upport Regional governance process and status reporting
- Support local interface solutioning, if any
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer training
- Support end market testing, issue resolution, transition plans, data readiness, data migration
- Support end market cut over and go live
- Post go live support to end market
- Support the integration of this process with other processes and work together with the Centre and project team members to resolve any issues.
- Co-ordinate, validate and analyse the change impact assessment impact of the TOM Core Business Processes on entities, individuals, existing jobs and the organisation (with the Change Lead).
- Act as change agents and advocates of new system and processes to their respective business areas.
- Manage decision making process on behalf of the region, its end markets and above market entities during the deployment life cycle for the assigned processes
- Ensure all outstanding issues and change requests are progressed through governance to closure.
- Responsible for quarterly progress update to the Functional leadership teams to include benefits, outcomes, risks and issues.
- Statutory Reporting, consolidation and VAT.
- Recommend business change requirements to support the adoption of process and template
- Establish a strong relationship with the relevant Regional Functional Leads to support the implementation and embedding of TaO
- Establish an effective working relationship with the Centre, region and end market project team and SMEs such that end market requirements are managed whilst maintaining integrity of TaO.
- Provide practical and workable solution to gaps identified during the implementation process.
- In depth understanding/experience of the relevant regional and local process
- Detailed process knowledge
- Programme and Project management skills
- Effective collaboration through a matrix structure
- Coordination and problem solving skills across multiple markets and multiple issues
- SAP knowledge/experience
- Ability to support the identification of change management solutions that will be required to implement and embed the change