Devise, develop and implement the region's revenue and marketing plans. Provide advice and support to DSVP/SVP Commercial (CO) and Country Managers in the formulation and implementation of long-and-short term strategies to sustain and secure all commercial opportunities in the region. Develop and execute plans that drive sales force towards achieving regional KPIs in the areas of revenue, cost and route performance by advising corrective measures and influencing key stakeholders where appropriate.
- Degree with Honours.
- Masters in Business Administration or Post Graduate in Marketing or similar discipline is preferable.
- 10 years + experience in the airline industry, related to Marketing , Sales or a Planning role at a senior management level.
- Experience in business development and formulating marketing, sales and commercial strategies.
- Proven ability in implementing and driving business strategies across verticals, formulating business plans and presenting proposals that meet Commercial objectives to the Senior Management.
- Comprehensive understanding of cost budgets and the ability to engage in the process of budgeting and cost management.
- Excellent working knowledge of all commercial departments v/v the functional knowledge.
- Ability to engage with senior management and discuss business and corporate strategies is critical.