Introduction to the role
As Regional Manager, the main responsibilities will be to develop and drive the logistical operations of AIG Express in the South East and South-South regions of Nigeria through operational and strategic actions. He will directly hire and manage your operational team.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Implement best practice fulfilment processes in the region
• Recruit and manage the logistic and fulfilment team
• Manage a fleet, 3PL, Negotiate with 3PL
• Drive action plans to serve AIG businesses includingJumia, Kaymu and Hellofood, etc.
• Deliver measurable results in the region
• Ensure regular reporting of your actions and results
• Manage the team efficiency and cohesion
• Ensuring the smooth fulfillment of the items sold for the region
• Ensuring the quality of the measurement of selected KPIs hourly, daily, weekly and monthly
• Scaling the team and the processes to support the growth of the company
• Managing a team of 60+ people
• Recruiting adequate profiles to join the team
• Constantly improving and maintaining internal process
• Making fast decisions in other to solve daily emergencies
• Producing regular reporting on the Operations performance
• Coordinating with third party service providers
• Coordinating with customer service to ensure optimum communication to our customers
• Create an unparalleled environment for your team’s development and happiness.