Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Regional head for telecom managed service operations. Should have experience in handling minimum 250 sites in a region. Should have experience of managing a minimum of 40 field personnel.
- Responsible for overall Telecom managed service operation in the region which includes operation and Maintenance of all telecom equipment and utilities, security management, Fuel Management
- Need to have sound knowledge and experience of telecom managed service operations
- Attend client meetings and interfaces with them on field operational/technical matters
- Identify new business opportunity with client in the region and improve the day to day activity.
- Manage issues and risks in the region regarding day to day operation and also issues related to legal, local, security, community and ensures staff and/or subcontractors/ security comply to client acceptance criteria
- Liaising with government authorities, police, and local bodies for smooth operation in region.
- Manages all field activities involving fuel distribution, security, quality, SLA issues in the region.
- Responsible for quality, customer SLA for the region.