Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modem management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSION is a partner of the Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your
- Results orientations
- Commitment to personal development.
To further MSION’s mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Working with and reporting to the MSION’s Operations Director, Regional Manager (RM) is mainly responsible for overseeing the coordination of planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of selected suites of MSION’s activities in 2-5 states of assigned region.
- Coordination of MSION’s BlueStar, Outreach and TCM Programme Activities in the implementation and achievement of project targets and support including monitoring targets, budgetary management arid performance within region
- Ensure equitable distribution of resources according to the work plans and resource needs of all MSION’s BlueStar and TCM programme staff and partners
- Provide leadership in the development of regional activity plans based on programme outputs.
- Facilitate cross synergy of all related MSION programmes including sales and distribution activities in the states where MSION projects are domiciled.
- Advocacy and External Relations-Lead in the collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, including Government, other Implementing Partners, and internal stakeholders within MSION to achieve protect and organisational deliverables.
- Act as the focal person for MSION at the regional level including representing MSION at high level meeting/platforms where necessary
Qualifications and Requirements
- First degree or equivalent in health/biological sciences, Arts, social sciences, pharmacy or communication art or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years cognate experience, possession of Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and MUST possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Must have prior practical experience in management of DfID, USAID, Gates funded projects, including working in a diverse team environment
- Must be computer literate and be at ease with report writing.