Reporting to: Operations Director
Working with and reporting to the MSION’s Operations Director, Regional Manager (RM) is mainly responsible for overseeing the coordination of planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of selected suites of MSION’s activities which include Social Franchising, Outreach including Training, Coaching and Mentoring (TCM) and other projects in 2 – 5 states of assigned region.
Coordination of MSION’s BlueStar and TCM Programme Activities - Support state teams in the development of annual and quarterly budgets and financial performance targets and support the SFM/TCM in monitoring budgetary management and performance
- Ensure equitable distribution of resources according to the work plans and resource needs of all MSION’s BlueStar and TCM programme staff and partners
- Ensure proper understanding of all franchised programmes, including linkages and collaborations for service provisions at the region. Also provide leadership in the development of regional activity plans based on programme outputs.
- Support state level planning, implementation, reporting, learning and reflection.
- Facilitate cross synergy of all related BlueStar and TCM programmes including sales and distribution activities in the states within assigned region where MSION projects are domiciled.
- Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluation - Collate and analyze all team member’s MIS and narrative reports on all projects within the SF/TCM for onward transmission to the Manager
- Produce first level regional programme reports promptly for all projects under the BlueStar
- Provide clear documentation of programmatic achievements on monthly, quarterly and annual basis as well as document and publish best practices within the region.
- Advocacy and External Relations - Lead in the collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, including Government, other Implementing Partners, and internal stakeholders within MSION to achieve project and organisational deliverables.
- Act as the focal person for MSION at the regional level including representing MSION at high level meeting/platforms where necessary
- Coordinate store requisition, coordinate procurement issues within the organization at the regional level
- Provide guidance on the proper use, handling and maintenance of all MSION properties
- Ensure judicious use and accountability of fund disbursed to region/states.