One of the world’s largest healthcare groups of companies recruiting for Regional Managers & Territory Managers nationwide but with focus in Ilorin, Enugu and Jos as part of our expansion program in Nigeria. Our mission is to resort the joy of life to patients and their families by providing the highest quality product for surgical care, while complying with a value system recognised globally as being at the forefront of business ethics.
As a Regional Manager or Territory Manager, you would join an exciting and highly motivated established sales & marketing team in the field of medical devices, reporting to a Regional Manager or National Business Manager. The position is field based and you will need to live territory boundary.
Over 6 months, you will undergo training and development under the supervision of the Regional Manager that will equip you to assume full responsibility for a geographical market. You will be expected to add value from the start with increasing responsibility for developing and managing accounts allocated to you. As a Territory Manager/ Regional Manager, you will be responsible for promoting a strong portfolio of products, including sutures, skin adhesives, tissue reinforcement solutions, haemostats, sterilisation products, amongst others.
Working closely with the Regional Manager or National Business Manager, you will be in a position to deliver outstanding value to our clinical and non clinical customers and in turn transform patient care in Nigeria. Your ability to effectively plan and implement clinical added values e.g. clinical presentations and physician proctoring; deliver exception technical support to physicians inside and outside the operation theatre; develop excellent relationships with decision makers within the hospitals and key opinion leaders across various surgical specialities will be critical to drive the adoption of new surgical procedures and the use of our products.
- Confident, self driven, highly competitive yet customer centric
- Ability and affinity to work in a team and also to work independently.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships with key customers is essential.
- Experience working within sales role and clinical background is preferred, 2 years for TMs & 3 years for Rms.
- Experience of pharmaceutical or medical device industry an advantage.
- Sales or marketing experience in the Medical field an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent PC skills and a superior working knowledge of MS office packages.
- A science or business degree is essential.
- You must hold a valid driver’s licence, a valid international passport and eligible to work in Nigeria.