- Provide direction & clear objectives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and
- manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations