Our client, a unique food business, is looking for a creative and hands-on Marketing Director to join the small marketing team in Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to make a significant impact during an exciting time of growth.
Reporting directly to the COO, the marketing director will design and implement the sales and marketing activities in order to meet the company targets for growth, profitability and strategy in a cost effective & timely manner.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Coordinate and manage marketing research projects including design , data collection , data analysis and reporting
- Prepare the yearly Marketing campaigns budget
- Understand restaurants work procedures and identify methods for increasing foot traffic
- Select and manage external agencies.
- Build a strong relations & distribute gifts to VIPs i.e. Malls Managers ,newspapers/magazines editors
- Evaluate sales & marketing campaigns (product and brand driven).
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Write and negotiate sales & marketing contracts according to corporate procedures.
- Monitor competitor activity either by self or by third party.
- Deliver and attend events programs, ensuring brand presence.
To be suitable for this role you must have significant experience working as a senior marketing manager and have previously worked for international F&B restaurant chains in the MENA region. Please note that there will be extensive travel throughout the Middle East.