Achieve the desired revenue from the base by designing and developing customized retention and acquisition programs
· Prepaid: By planning and achieving an optimal balance between the recharge revenue and the usage by the customer
· Hybrid: By developing and implementing programs to enhance the revenue by facilitating customer upgrades wrt the rental revenue, airtime usage and chargeable tariffs.
· To grow revenue within the HV, Youth and Mass base at x times greater than Airtel or Market growth
· Implement bundling programs across the Youth and Mass base and ensure X% of Youth and Y% of Mass customers are bundled by the end of FY13/14
· HV, youth and Mass partnerships identification & develop programs around the same
· Grow %SOGA by zones and region by constant engagement of the Channels to drive GADs
To develop HV, Youth and Mass service strategy within the Region
· By creating new partnerships with relevant institutions such as retail, handset providers, fast-food restaurants, Universities, second markets and so on.
· Organizing regular events for this customer base to grow product revenue through lead generation and product upsell and ensuring that each of these events is profitable when assessed on an individual basis.
To create customer base stickiness and hence reduce churn
· Designing, managing, analyzing programs and offers to create stickiness of the base to the network and hence building loyalty.
· HV &Youth churn must be below 1.7% per month. Mass Churn must be below X% per month
· Value churn targets within the Youth and Mass segment will be defined
Decrease the contribution of inactive users in the network (%Winback)
· Monitor the level of activity on the network and drive Winbacks through field teams
· Work in close conjunction with the customer care retention team to implement targeted promotions for the inactive customers
Ensure increase in the contribution of international and roaming in the calling pattern
· Design plans and programs for increasing the penetration and hence the usage of the long distance traffic
· By identifying and hence creating various channels and means of driving the customer to use mobile for long distance calls as against a landline or a local call outlet.