To manage the resources function of the Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme regional offices in line with the programme strategy, implementation plan and financial plan and to client and corporate standards.
Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Accountable for ensuring that regional office resources/administrative functions support the operations of the NSRP regional offices
Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- Facilities Logistics Management - 30%:
- Handle arrangements for all incoming visitors to the NSRP regional office including transport and accommodation arrangement.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure transport arrangements for all incoming staff/consultants to the NSRP regional office are in line with NSRP policies.
- Ensure hotel accommodation reservations are made on time
- Ensure that staff/consultants concerned are informed on arrangement for their transport and hotel accommodation.
- Ensure that appropriate service contracts are in place for the regional facilities and necessary services for the equipment are carried out within schedule
Workshop Management - 20%:
Assist with the management of the logistical arrangements for all workshops, events and meetings
Main duties include:
- All workshop logistical arrangements are in line with NSRP workshop manual
- Procurement of workshop items are in line with procurement policy
- Undertake logistical support to designated workshops, meetings and events according to stated requirements.
- Workshop activities are smoothly carried out.
Office Management - 20%:
- Maintain appropriate filing system, accountable stationary register, and asset register (in liaison with the facilities & Procurement Officer), so that all contracts, reports and correspondence are filed properly, and all stationary and equipment are recorded correctly.
Main duties include:
- Ensure that all documents are accurately filed
- Ensure accountable stationary register is up to date
- Ensure asset register reflects all items of equipment in the office.
- Ensure that stock card is maintained for the recharge cards.