Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Crest Foods and Beverages is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to expand sales in an existing territory covering the eastern Nigeria. This individual contributor must be a proven sales professional in the embedded computing field with demonstrated experience exceeding sales goals and selling complex technical solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager will primarily work from a home-based office in between client-related visits and will collaborate with a local Field Applications Engineer to grow and support our customer base. This position reports directly to the Head of Sales Department and success is highly rewarded for achieving sales goals.
Major responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to the following:
- Drive revenue in key new accounts within the territory.
- Manage complex sales cycle, including mapping of sophisticated accounts, development of high level relationships, planning and executing sophisticated account strategies, and development of business cases.
- Promote all aspects of sales and service to clients, partners, and vendors.
- Manage an indirect team of manufacturer sales representatives in assigned territory.
- Set performance standards, plan sales activities, and measure success through design wins and customer orders.
- Conduct sales forecasting, pipeline management, and territory management.
- Work as a sales team. Collaborate, share your account knowledge, experience, and best practices to help your teammates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS degree in a technical field such as engineering or computer science or equivalent technical experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account sales and management working in the embedded computing space and familiarity with printed circuit board technology.
- An understanding of the hardware and software development process and the challenges that hardware engineers, software engineers, managers, and executives face on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated ability to sell a technical solution to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results-oriented.
- Track record of personal integrity and the ability to exercise good business judgment.
- Acceptable driving record.
An excellent salary and commission package with full-time benefits including medical, disability, life insurance, vacation, personal and sick days, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation is commensurate with experience level.
Interested parties should contact Michael Fanny at email@example.com and include their CV and a statement off interest.