The talented and dynamic IntelliMatch Sales team in Middle East is looking for an additional Regional Sales Manager to drive new business sales and meet strong growth initiative.
The Regional Sales Manager will play a key role in developing new business revenue and managing existing accounts for SunGard Asset Management Group within the selected client portfolio in the Middle East region as well as the North Africa territory. This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels. The primary role of the Sales Manager is to find new clients in the region. The Regional Sales Manager will have a local reporting line to the Regional Sales Director.
* Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
* Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
* develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
* Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on licence and service sales
* Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.).
• Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions of SunGard’s products
• Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients.
• Provide market intelligence and input.
• Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
• A track record of hitting sales target of over $1 million in License & Services
• Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the Financial Services industry.
• Good understanding of financial services operations. Of particular value is knowledge of reconciliation and matching processes within banking and other financial institutions i.e. Nostro, Securities, Confirmation Matching and system to system tasks.
• Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Good written and verbal English language skills essential. French would be a strong asset.
• Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
• This position will require regular travel in the Middle East region, and if appropriate to the North Africa countries.
* As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability *