Specializing in the sale of the Citrix Mobility product lines; the Regional Sales Manager generates a pipeline and manages medium to large opportunities within an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue. Capable of being called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale to achieve or exceed revenue targets. Leveraged as an industry and market expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist in closing complex mobility solution sales.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Develops and expands an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue.
- Prospects for new business, direct customer engagement, working with Citrix Solutions Advisor (CSA) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CSBA) relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Manages both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
- Ability to leverage and maximize CSA/CBA/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives.
- High expertise in managing weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations demonstrating advanced knowledge of Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools.
- Maintain and further develop partnerships within sales and serice organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- Typically responsible for medium to large accounts & opportunities or have a medium to large sized quota/territory.
- Responsible for developing the strategic sales go-to-market plan for your assigned territory/region
- Close integration & collaboration with the regional sales/partner teams for your assigned territory/region
Qualifications and Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
- Applying advanced knowledge of Citrix products and linking mobility solutions to the broader Citrix offerings
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions (Mobility, Security, Networking, IT/Software Infrastructure etc)
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within CSA partners to increase Citrix revenues within assigned territory
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- 8+ years sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
- A track record of new business/new product line sales success with large accounts accross MEA
- Experience in working with large accounts and selling at higher levels of the organization
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services. Elevate to the world's most advanced cloud network platform by applying online for the Regional Sales Manager (Mobility) position.