Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Manage, develop and grow an assigned portfolio of revenue and clients base
· Implement the sales plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
· Plan, co-ordinate and monitor growth of sales on all transaction of company’s products and services.
· Understand customers’ needs and to anticipate their requirements through consultative selling using the different selling model.
· Match customers’ needs with product features through presentation of tailored proposals
· Negotiate sales terms and conditions with customers to maximise revenue and profitability
· Proactively manage new and existing clients within the assigned and ensuring the company’s revenue grow progressively
· keep the management team informed of customer needs, trends and market intelligence to ensure we are kept abreast of market development
· Provide assistance to Managing Director/ED in maintaining ongoing close contact with clients. On a product partnership basis, ensure targeted realization rates are met to generate new revenue opportunities.
· Assist in the development and implementation of dynamic sales plans in line with overall product strategy plans
· Assist in scoping the market for cross border deals and work as the lead in coordinating them on materialization