The Regional Sales Agent, Francophone is responsible for generating sales revenue from the Company’s services into West Africa from telecommunications companies in French-speaking countries. The Regional Sales Agent, Francophone will develop new business for Main One and also maintain relationships with new customers as well as existing customers to sustain revenue streams.
Other responsibilities include to
- Identify opportunities and potential target accounts to build a solid sales pipeline and define theentry strategy to penetrate accounts.
- Actively seek customers in regional francophone markets, be up to date with latest industry trends and technical advancements to anticipate new customer opportunities.
- Provide qualified leads and schedule necessary appointments with potential customers in order to generate new business in the regional community.
- Work with identified potential customers in the various regions to close capacity subscription deals and generate revenue for the company.
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Main One’s products and services, ensuring that customer enquiries and needs can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately.
- Follow up with the Technical and other relevant teams within Main One and at the customers’ to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional brand image is provided at all times to customers and in the market place.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.