- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region business objectives.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation):
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume target and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure availability target is achieved.
- Persuade customer to ensure product is kept at right quality temperature.
- Ensure sales assets functionality - Bicycle, push cart, freezers and generators
- Responsible for price compliance
- Manage credit limit and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Report : Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Mapping : identify and determine the right number of customers FT, Ex Agents & Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory ; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point .
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO per week.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching of SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations.