• Must Be Resident In Kano
• A Minimum Of B.Sc. Or HND
• A Minimum Of 10 Years Of Experience In Related Capacity In A Multinational FMCG Manufacturing Industry
• Strong Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills, Leadership Skill, And Ability To Develop Customer Base
• Accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
• Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Maintain and expand customer base by counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.