- Reports to the Chairman/CEO,
- Directs Report: District Sales Managers, National Business Development Manager, Business Operations Manager
- Executing Company’s profit, market share, business process integrity and human resource development in the area by optimising sales, ensuring effective operations, training and development of sub-ordinates, customer service and cost control
- Develop & execute area sales plans by effective deployment & co-ordination of sales, operations & customer’s services teams
- Setting revenue & cost control targets & ensure effective performance management of the district’ sales Managers & other supportive staff
- Ensure periodic business review meetings with team members
- Responsible for talent acquisition and development in the region, as well as effective leadership of teams.
- Ensuring that all the foregoing activities lead to operational efficiency, effective cost control, and profit maximization
- University Degree with a minimum of second class upper, preferably with MBA or other professional qualifications.
- Not less than 15 years of RETAIL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE in the consumer electronics, computer internet services, electrical/electronic accessories and the telecommunications industries.
- Demonstrable track record in building and sustaining multi-unit and geographical diverse relationships through effective co-ordination of team members to ensure operational excellence, within revenue and cost budgets.
- Proven track record in strategy development and deployment as well as strong leaderships and influencing skills.
- Strategy development and deployment as well as strong staff motivation and the influencing skills to drive performance.
- Strong business development and co-ordination skills in a complex and dynamic retail environment.
- Good knowledge of the role and deployment of store management optimisation, B2B, B2D, B2C and on-line sales channels to drive sales, marketing, product delivery and uncommon customer service and customer experience of RadioShack Brand in our Special Concept Stores and Customer enhancing ambience.
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning in a senior management role in a well structured retail company in the consumer electronics telecommunication computer ISP and electrical/electronic appliances, and accessories industries.
We provide a competitive compensation package and training you will need to turn your special talent into a rewarding career