Note: Use Job Code that correspond with your preferred location.
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/NER 008 Location: North East, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/NWR 007 Location: North West, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/NCR 006 Location: North Central
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/LRR 005 Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/SWR 004 Location: South West, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/SER 003 Location: South East, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/RSM/SSR 002 Location: South South, Nigeria
- Sells products by maintaining and expanding customer bases; managing staff
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational policies, objectives by contributing; regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans ; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditure; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expands customer base by counselling district sales representatives building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or products, packaging and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, territory management, presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, and managing profitability.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- B.Sc in Business Administration/ Economics/Marketing or its equivalent
- Work Experience - Minimum of 5 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- Masters Degree in any Arts or Social science course and Membership of any recognized & registered professional chartered body will be an advantage
- Ability to handle presentations and facilitation of sales and direct marketing trainings
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.