• Implement security policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) developed by the National Office in the region.
• Ensure that all incidents are investigated and reported to the Regional Security Manager in line with approved procedures.
• Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities.
• Conduct security survey of critical facilities to determine level of security threat and exposure.
• Respond to inquiries, investigate and resolve security related problems.
• Prioritize, assign, supervise, review the work and monitor performance of staff responsible for patrol services.
• Participate in the selection of patrol staff, staff training, coaching and mentoring and work with employees to implement discipline procedures and execute tasks according to approved guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct security briefings and security awareness to security staff and MTNN staff respectively.