This position is responsible for supporting the Custom Process Systems Field Service team in the Asia-Pacific / Middle East (APME) region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:-
- Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Support the Regional Service Manager and the APME Field Service team:
• Opens field service orders in SAP
. Ensure field service personnel have appropriate charge numbers for charging their work.
• Schedules travel for the field service team.
• Maintains customer files and invoices customers.
• Maintains, enters, and submits field service travel and expense reports and enters service time.
• Handles local purchase orders and purchase invoices to A/P and accounts receivable.
• Interacts with customers and vendors
• Takes care of filing, general correspondence, maintaining monthly sales log, and assisting in weekly reporting.
• Heavy involvement in service contract details
• Maintains current insurance files for customers.
Must be proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Office, and Excel.
Proficiency with PowerPoint is a plus. Must be detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, a team-player, and customer-focused.
Must be willing to respond to field service demands during off hours, including evenings and weekends.
Two years of related experience. Work experience should include experience in service coordination or administration, customer service, or project administration.