Location: Portharcourt and Abuja
To be successful on this role, you will perform the following:
· You will be responsible for implementing sales plans in the region and ensure that stores meet sales target.
· You will be responsible for planning items to be displayed in the right quantity and mix as required
· Managing stock levels and maintaining stock inventory in all stores within the region is also key to your role
· You will be responsible for ensuring that the store has the right feel and ambience at all times
· Enhancing customer experience in every customer interaction with the store is part of your job responsibility.
· You are also responsible for driving performance of the store team, providing coaching and training to staff
· You will also be responsible for submitting weekly sales and inventory reports as well as other store related activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- We are looking for someone who is commercially sound with a minimum of 4 years retailing experience and a B.Sc. degree. Previous experience in a supervisory position is essential and possession of a professional certification could give you an edge.
- You should also be able to demonstrate leadership skills, problem solving and planning skills for you to confidently take up this role.
- Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you.