· Works injury free, achieves an injury-free working environment, and maintains the highest Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards in our industry.
· Strives for continuous improvement in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each employee understands, and acts in accordance with, the company’s HSE policies.
· Works with high integrity and complies with corporate guidelines on business ethics.
· Provides leadership and training to accomplish company goals and objectives.
· Sells capital equipment and projects to customers
· Coordinates sales in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures
· Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in area.
· Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
· Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
· Reviews operations of competing organizations and plans and directs sales program to develop new markets.
· Directs preparation of accounting records.
· Recommends budgets to management.
· Develops and control profits, plans, and budget.
· Implements cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
· Manages capital asset maintenance.
· Establishes and monitors service center performance for production and quality standards.
· Controls and minimizes labour overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
· Maintains existing service center facilities and equipment. Replaces, or make adjustments to, plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
· Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
· Provides direction, development and leadership to staff.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or five or more years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.