This position manages the training resources and supports the training requirements for approximately 6500 – 7000 employees in the Philippine region. The position works directly with the Sr. Business Leaders for the Consumer Operations LOBs: Card, Retail, and other CCB businesses operating in the Philippines GSC. . The position proactively engages with local management and executes the overall Operations Training strategy in the Region partnering with other LOB training teams to share and leverage on best practice.
· Consults with Business Partners and Site Leadership to assess region needs, establish priorities and align the Operations training plans.
· Works with team to set the training strategy for the region in conjunction with the overall Operations Training plans.
· Works with Business Partners to launch the initiatives that will focus on reduction in time to productivity for new hires, performance improvement, improved employee and client ratings, successful change execution and enhanced employee retention and engagement.
· Executes learning solutions in all categories of development which include New Hire, Compliance, Functional, Systems, Credit, Process and Procedures.
· Ensures the appropriate skills are in place to deliver learning, including classroom, instructor led virtual, and web-based courses.
· Monitors learning effectiveness within the Region and satisfactions with Learning and development
· Provides oversight and controls in managing learner records to ensure data integrity for fulfillment of audit, compliance, and regulatory reporting requirements
· Works with broader training team to develop standards and evaluate and develop training staff
· Partners with training teams in other LOB’s including Mortgage and CIB to share and leverage best practice where applicable
· This position will report functionally to the Head of Training Delivery for CBB Operations and locally to the Country Head of the Philippine Global Service Center.
· Minimum 12 – 15 years in a training role
· At least 3 – 5 years having led a large training organization in the service industry
· Ability to grow and manage a team
· Strong strategic planning skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with senior management
· Strong presentation and speaking skills
· Ability to analyze data and form recommendations/ solutions
· Strong background in Adult Learning
· Excellent project Manager skills
· Experience with various training methods and evaluation processes
· Ability to work in an ever changing environment
· Ability to work with minimum direction
· Proven ability to present information; market ideas and results to gain necessary approvals/ buy in from Senior Manager
· Strong organization skills
· Strong collaboration skills
· Ability to multitask and maintain a high level of quality
· High degree of comfort with ambiguity
· Exceptional maturity and personal initiative
· Business Degree or experience equivalent