Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
This position will report to the training and product support department. Successful candidate will be responsible for conducting basic health checks for clients,training members on product use and providing counseling and medical consultation. S/He will also be responsible for planning and implementing various update trainings and product presentations.
- MUST be a registered Nurse and/or hold BSc in Nursing.
- A good understanding of patho-physiology of diseases and emerging advances in integrative medicine will be an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.