- Administration & Office Support
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
The Incumbent would Report directly to the Deah of Student Affairs and work with the Recruitment and Admissions Team
• Directs and coordinates the University’s Registration Activities: Consults with Recruitment Officials to devise Registration Schedules and Procedures.
• Analyzes Statistical Data on Registration for Administrative use in formulating Policies.
• Directs preparation of Student Transcripts.• Prepares commencement list.
• Directs activities of the Admission Team engaged in transcribing and evaluating Academic Records of Students applying for permission to enter the University.
• Directs Compilation of Information, such as Class Schedules and Graduation Requirements, for Publication in School Bulletins and Catalogs.
• Coordinates dissemination of information on courses offered and procedures students are required to follow in order to obtain grade transcripts.
• Issues official transcripts.
• Coordinates class schedules with room assignments for optimum use of buildings and equipment.
Please Note: While Related Job Experience would be an added advantage, anyone with Job Experience in an Administrative Field, is welcome to apply.