Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice- Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University.
The candidate for the post of Registrar must possess a good earned honour degree from a recognized University, with at least fifteen (15) years relevant post -qualification experience, preferably in an institution of higher learning. Possession of higher degree(s), professional qualification and membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage. The candidate is also expected to:
1. Not be below the rank of Deputy Registrar;
2. Show demonstrable evidence of consummate management and leadership passion and drive in previous positions and in addition, must possess excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
3. Exhibit the ability to be a team leader, who leads by example, has clear mentorship skills and plans, should not be older the sixty(60) years of age upon appointment and should be within the sixty-five(65) years retirement age at the expiration of his/her tenure;
4. Enjoy strong physical and mental health;
5. Possess personal integrity, demonstrate transparency in private and public life, be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff, students and other members of the University Community;
6. Be computer literate and have a good working understanding of communication by internet;
7. Must have a good working knowledge of current administrative principle processes and practices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE APPLICABLE TO THE POST
The Registrar shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years only on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment. The remuneration and other condition of service are as applicable to the post of Registrar in all Federal Universities in Nigeria and as maybe determined from time by the Federal Government/Governing Council of the University.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to HR Manager through this email:
email@example.com or send your name, location, qualifications and position applying for to this contact:08117767247