- The overall responsibility of the Registrar is to ensure the successful implementation of the Board’s mandate of conducting credible and standard examinations.
- Ensures successful implementation of the Board’s mandate of conducting credible and standard examinations for Direct Entry candidates in Universities’ Foundation or Diploma Programmes
- Manages, evaluates and supervises effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the organisation
- Ensures compliance with all laws, Board policies and civil regulations
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organisation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Enhances and/or develops implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organisation by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organisation and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges