- Keep abreast of local regulatory knowledge.
- Actively develops and maintains contacts with relevant Regulatory Agencies
- Implement validated action plans in respect to local regulatory changes
- Ensure regulatory compliance of recipes, raw materials and products, labelling and any kind of product communication by working in close collaboration with marketing, nutritionists, legal , quality department and application groups.
- Timely feedback to Regulatory and Scientific Affairs team and lead
- Contribute as team member to local Innovation & Renovation projects
- Support the Regulatory & Scientific Affairs lead during Good Manufacturing Practices' Audits of our factories
- Participates in Industry Association.
- Minimum of second class lower Degree in any of the following: Nutrition, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or related area
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry, Food Chain Association or governmental authorities
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills