- You will proactive liaise with all regulatory bodies end agencies for all activities and developments related to compliance and perform analysis to support management efforts to review and evaluate IBEDC's position in the various regulatory environments.
- You will examine, evaluate and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing compliance of licenses and permits, as well as other compliance and enforcement inspection activities related to the utility industry and ensure IBEDC is compliant with all government related regulatory affairs, standards, and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Law, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience with federal regulatory compliance laws and regulations.
- Extensive experience in regulated markets.
- Proven ability to avoid conflicts of interest demonstrated by personal integrity and accountability.
- Ability to reduce complex issues into clear and concise language, including analysis of complex policy and regulatory issues.
- Proven relationships with regulatory agencies in the power industry.