Main purpose of the job
- To provide proactive and value adding support service to the unit, increasing efficiency and cutting transaction process times.
- Private/Commerical Banking exists to provide a support/back up service for the relationship manager
- Knowledge and understanding of the Back Office sales and service support processes and procedures to facilitate quick turnaround times for clients.
- Motivate and prepare financial loan applications for credit, taking into account the risk implications of client businesses, as per credit requirements.
- Ensure that all Account Opening Documentation is in place for all accounts and that KYC policies are strictly adhered to.
- Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently
- Provide a responsive service to clients in the portfolio to ensure that queries, problems and transactional banking requests are attended to quickly and efficiently even in the absence of relationship manager.
- Ensuring that the processing of unit reports, client data are well filed and documented and the efficient dispatch of client correspondence and filing.
- Ensuring that all documentation is accurately and timely prepared and signed off in compliance with policy, legislative and or credit requirements.