- Drive deepening activities with high-value or high potential clients with full range of BC products, continuous analytics support and collaboration with Business Specialists;
- Meet clients when required (ie once a month)
- Acquire and activate new clients referred from ETB clients directly to Business Clients RM/Team
- Maintain integrity of clients’ credit portfolio through monitoring, early action and remediation actions
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Relationship deepening by proactively reaching out to & engaging with high value Business Clients & “Hidden larger Businesses” as per the mandated protocols
- Acquiring from ETB client referrals (MGM)
- On boarding clients on Business working capital (BWC) proposition.
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, Mobile/Web training
- Updating CDD/ AML
- Managing Client’s credit situation
Qualifications and Skills
- Good first Degree with a minimum of a second class degree
- Requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience (3-5 years' experience)
- Good working knowledge of banking products.
- Product broadening
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Enhanced multi-product BC knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Client engagement
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of BC KYC/CDD principles
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:-
- Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Revenues, Asset and Liabilities of BC business at country and regional level.
- Image and reputation of department and the Bank.