MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Owns the client relationship with the bank
• Responsible for managing client portfolio, accountable for total clients revenue and cross selling all the bank’s products and services
• The main focus of the role is to sell the Bank’s products with a view to ensuring that the best solutions are given to the client in a value adding way.
• Win new IO relationships - the Embassies, Local & International NGOs, Bi-laterals etc
• Manages IO client portfolio and client relationship to maximize cross selling revenues and client profitability.
• Responsible for liaising with Credit Department (if necessary), providing inputs during credit origination, evaluation and the execution of credit offers.
• Prospecting for new IO clients.
• Manages client budget across all products as approved and also ensuring organic growth through new transactions.
• Liaising with product houses to facilitate new opportunities for both new and existing Clients.
• Manages and Monitors Client account utilization across asset classes and ensures risk management on all client accounts.
• Providing strategic and tactical planning on client’s account by preparation and updating of account plans.
• Responsible for providing information to all internal stakeholders as regards the position of clients within the industry based on client & market knowledge (Get acquainted with key socio-economic indicators within Nigeria & Globally).
• Responsible for managing client service team within the assigned sector in ensuring optimal products utilization, cross selling & effective service delivery according to the set targets.
• Review and analyse client’s financials as well as other relevant reports in order to fully understand the client’s business and needs.
• Support the TB / TSE in the actualization of motivations for changes in pricing, deferrals and sign off on excesses on facilities.
• Preparation of account plans to project client’s performance and position within the industry with a view to further drive business opportunities.