• Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement ; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients balance sheet so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
• Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against customer plan.
• Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
• Manage customer migration between segments, sub–segments and the Private Banking business.
• Proactively and timeously indentifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies.
• Understands clients risk profile and maximises the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimising product mix.
• Comply with rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.