To work as a Relationship Executive on a Business Support team supporting the day to day management of demanding portfolio in order to deliver and support effective risk mitigation strategies which will lead to reduced impairments and appropriate rewards for the client.
- Support the team in order to meet or exceed agreed performance objectives.
- Work closely with senior colleagues to ensure that portfolios are maintained and managed on a day to day basis in order to ensure that delivery of cost effective customer strategies is achieved.
- Assist senior colleagues in monitoring and reviewing challenging cases to strike an acceptable balance between reward and credit quality objectives.
- Maintain and track the portfolios by working with senior colleagues to manage each client’s situation.
- Update the company’s databases and accounting systems in order that risks are monitored and controlled on a daily basis.
- Monitor portfolio performance, objectives and targets, resolving variances and reporting them in order to enable corrective action to be taken.
- Ensure compliance with established Certus and regulatory policy and objectives.
- Tracking the portfolio's progress to generate MI for the team.
- Some exposure supporting on turnaround or impaired cases for business customers with some knowledge of effectively running problem cases.
- Credit and credit rating basic knowledge.
- Knowledge of procedures, products, tools and customer strategies to minimize risk to the Company.
- An understanding into industry best practice and emerging trends, including regulatory and legislative changes.
- Ability to collate information for reporting.
- Adaptable and receptive to change.
- High degree of initiative, motivation and ability to learn quickly.
- Well-developed communication and organization skills with a proven ability to prioritize.
Minimum: HND/BSC in any reputable discipline.
Professional Qualification will be a great advantage.
Renumeration: Very attractive
This position is also available in Abuja