Wealth and InvestmentJob Purpose
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employers.
- Become their “trusted adviser” on Pension, Retirement & Financial matters.
- Increase mind-share in employers’ locations.
- Continuously encourage and foster new ideas and innovations.
- A robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent, tailored services to them.
- Aggressively grow our market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Drive comprehensive compliance to PRA2004 & PenCom regulations by all employers on our records.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employers.
- Develop deep rooted relationships with liaison officers, managers & union executives.
- Create/seize opportunities to network relevant contacts with SIPML Exco/Superiors with the aim of celebrating them & fostering emotional commitment to SIPML.
- Provide relevant contacts with updates on developments in pension & financial sectors
• Increase mind-share in employers’ locations.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions.
- Regular interactions through physical visits & telecommunication channels.
- Host Pension On Wheels/Rotating Service Desks.
- Invite relevant contacts to Investment Research Educational Series.
- Nominate relevant contacts for SIPML sponsored events.
• Continuously encourage and foster new ideas and innovations.
- Provide quality feedback on current services & possible challenges
- Proffer concrete suggestions on how SIPML can improve from personal creativity/observation.
• A robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent, tailored services to them.
- Profile & categorize accounts as significant/top/volatile/etc. for appropriate relationship approach.
- Seek to know what their business priorities are: expansions/automation.
- Be aware of global/government policies & what the ripple effects could be.
Aggressively grow our market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Increase in number of Voluntary Contributing Pins
- Increase in NSITF refund to SIPML clients on the accelerated mode.
- Consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Prompt provision of correct contribution schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Deliberate collaboration with Invalid Resolution Unit to convert TCF values to the RSA values.
- Actively pursue cost savings: convert physical statements to e-statements, interactive forum bills.
- Identify and initiate leads for SIPML sales team.
- Identify windows of opportunity for additional business for the group – cross-selling.
- Transfer window monitoring.
Drive comprehensive compliance to PRA2004 & PenCom regulations by all employers on our records.
- Consistent follow up for outstanding/updated documents from AES fund sponsors.
- Ensure regular reminders are sent to the defaulting employers with corresponding records.
- Provide appropriate and timely management reports.
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to back office /support units
- Maintain an update comprehensive database for employers.
- Reduce SIPML reputation risk by professional comportment & handling of responsibilities.
- Drive/assist back office/support units to deliver on transactions within the stipulated timelines.
- Minimum of a first degree.
- A relevant Masters degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience (in relevant roles) from FMCG, Consulting, Private Banking, Pension Fund Administrators, and Corporate banking.
- Relevant roles include Sales officers, Customer service officer, strategy and planning officer or account officer
• Excellent use of computer operating systems e.g. PowerPoint, Word, the Internet & MS Excel for analytical and modelling purposes
• Mine opportunities and follow up on leads.
• Good knowledge of PRA 2004.