Department: Automation & Refrigeration
Reporting to : Head of Department
The main focus of the position; Reliability Supervisor is to provide maintenance and installation and operation support for all Processing equipment within the Processing and Harvest Department.
Electrical Mechanical Equipment in Farm 8 processing Plant . Electrical Mechanical Equipment in FBU,SBU Feed meal . & Other Electrical Mechanical Equipment that the employee will be called upon to attend to at NPC.
These include internal operational, programming, maintenance and quality assurance measures including Standard Operating Procedures and externally certified systems such as ISO9001, ISO14000, SQF, BRC, HACCP and EU. Ensure & Implements condition monitoring maintenance on all Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration & Electronic Equipment.
1. Identification of operational engineering and mechanical constraints and providing strategies to optimize equipment while managing constraints.
2. Provision of advice, training and recommendations to production staff on the correct and most efficient use of equipment.
3. Manage Proactive Maintenance, Perform Condition monitoring maintenance , spare parts to minimize inventory and reduce down time, maintaining spare parts min/max levels.
4. Responsible for proactive & Condition monitoring maintenance, continuous improvement of equipment related engineering standards.
5. Develop, Implement and manage Structured ,Condition monitoring ,Proactive, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance systems
6. To conduct brainstorming, idea generation and implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
7. Continuously review process flows and machine operations to identify and implement productivity improvements
8. To develop and manage a group of maintenance engineers and technicians & ensure systematic allotment of their respective job orders & completion of the same.
9. Training of reporting staff to ensure their level of competence rises.
- Bachelor’s engineering degree in Electrical / Mechanical or Equivalent.
- Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Formal training in Electro Mechanical Equipment , controls, operations and maintenance of Industrial refrigeration Equipment With a Bias on Electro Mechanical Equipment
- 4 years relevant experience. Hands on experience of Servicing, Maintaining & Operating Process equipment.
- Knowledge of condition monitoring, vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermal analysis.
- Knowledge of the components of Process plant Equipments, Refrigeration, Compressors, boilers and their maintenance techniques.
- ERP & Computer Applications Knowledge. – Microsoft office. CMMS
- Have advanced training courses in Process equipment, Condition Monitoring ,operations and maintenance
- Supervisory management training
- Maintenance management training
Over 4 years Experience in Process plant Equipment, Compressors , Motors, Vibration analysis.
- Good coordination skills
- Good follow-up and monitoring skills
- Strong ability to, analyze, interpret and take sustainable condition monitoring.
- . High level of English communication skills (both written and verbal) and at least one other relevant language