- Incumbent shall be responsible for tracking the milestone payment of client to ensure client do no default in their payments and also ensure the recovery of outstanding or over-due payments from clients.
- Proficient in formulating effective debt recovery mechanisms for ensuring timely receipt of money from customers; taking legal actions for handling critical recovery cases or suing defaulters.
- Reviewing accounts & portfolio to control recovery operations for delinquent customer and handling high value fraud cases / defaulters / insolvent clients & initiating appropriate legal actions.
- Managing legal recovery actions
- Formulating effective debt collection mechanisms for ensuring timely receipt of money from clients & recovery of bad debts.
- Experience in handling key accounts, maintaining healthy relationships with clients & achieving customer satisfaction.
- Expertise in identifying & networking with prospective clients & maintaining healthy business relations.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a credit/loan recovery role
- Adequate knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Member of a recognized professional body such as ICAN
- MSc will be added advantage
- Must be resident around lekki axis
- Audit, Financial Skills, Customer Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus.