- Monitors and ensures compliance with the internal policy and procedures, provides support for the Information Technology infrastructure including vendor escalation, takes inbound vendor calls and works with them or routes them to the appropriate resources, manages inbound employee calls and identifies and escalates internal issues.
- Perform proactive monitoring of servers, databases and network devices
- Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors and clients.
- Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- 24/7 monitoring requires a flexible schedule with weekend and evening support
- Good writing and reading skills
- Excellent follow up and time control skills
- Ability to assess the impact of different network problems